Monday, September 27, 2010

Do You Care About Frank Cap?

I just want to give you a taste of how one of my leagues is going.  I am the two time defending champ in this keeper league so I need to make an adequate defense title, however, I have had the most amount of points scored against me this season which has lead to an 0-2 start. Peyton, Chris Johnson, Wayne, Marshall, DeAngelo, and Witten has lead to an 0-2 start.  With that said, you would then believe me when I tell you I played against that Arian Foster fellow week one and then watched Adrian Peterson torch me last week with his boy Tom Brady.  One thing to remember is that the one team I lost to was the runner up last year (to yours truly if you forgot) and the other played in the third place game so I have played the best teams in the league.  Now this week of course I had to go against Flacco and Boldin so I am up one point going into tonight’s game despite how great my team did this week.  I have Driver and Charles Woodson and the guy I am going against has Brandon Jackson, Jermichael Finley, and Gould.  If Driver can get 8 catches, 70 yards and a TD I should win but the chances of me pulling it out tonight are less than 30%.  I’m more nervous than a 7th grade kid going to his first dance.  What are my chances of pulling this out?  If you have any kindness in your heart, please pray that Charles Woodson picks off a pass and takes it to the house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home