Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Studs and Duds: Week 2

STUDS

QB:  To say that the Atlanta Falcons got ripped off when the traded Matt Schaub to the Texans would be an understatement.  Schaub threw for almost 500 yards this weekend and is again on his way to leading the league in passing again.Dude is a week in and week out STUD.  It's kinda easy to do that though with this kind of offense and protection. Andy I hope you are learning lesson.

RB:  A friend of mine said that I should be careful about the information I share on my blog because my friends may take advantage of it and boy was she right. This season a guy in my league took the liberty of drafting Jahvid Best in the fourth round, 2 picks ahead of me, and went on to torch me this week in our match-up.  I knew this guy was going to be a STUD, but I don't think I expected 3 more TDs. For those of you who don't know what I am talking about read this.

WR:   It amazes me that there is a human being on Earth with Andre Johnson's speed, size and agility.  The things he can do on a field will continue to make him the most dominant Wide Receiver in the league. Another thing that amazes me is the arrogance of DeAngelo Hall.  Why can't you just admit that you got beat by a nodoubtaboutitSTUD (yes there are no spaces because it may or may not sound cooler)?

TE:  Antonio Gates.  Not only are you a dominant post presence on Pros vs. Joes but you are just as dominant running a seam pattern.  2 more touchdowns on the year for this STUD and the biggest crybaby quarterback(insert any image of Phillip Rivers complaining but this will do) is asking, "Who's Vincent Jackson?"


DUDS

QB:  Most quarterbacks would have been benched if they threw 4 interceptions in the game, but Baltimore's defense kept them in it till the end.  I highly doubt we will see Joe Flacco here the rest of the season. Then again, they do play the Bengals again so you never know.

RB: Carnel Williams.  I am not even going to call you Cadillac Williams anymore because Cadillac's are cool. You my friend are not.  Less than 2 yards per carry? Are you serious?  Were you guys only using 3 blockers?

WR:  Start the countdown.  Two more weeks until Terrell Owens starts complaining...

TE:  Tony Gonzalez means well, but he's old.  Also, apparently Matt Ryan has some sort of man crush on Roddy White so the chances of Gonzalez getting any significant targets in the near future are dwindling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home